Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School

School is not even 1 week away. I must say that I am excited to go back. The trends this season are very girlish. Girls are still on their skinny jeans and jordan game. But now the new thing is looking very conservative, with nice shoes and fancy blouses. Big things that are in this season are leopard prints, the color purple, metallic, pumps,over sized clutches, thin belts and a lot of FUR. I'm not really a big FUR person so that doesn't apply to me. Here are some looks that Forever21 has supplied on their website. I love what Forever21 has created because you look great for less. It's not always about the EXPENSIVE designer bags and sneakers. Not saying that those things aren't cool but you don't have to wear them to make a fashion statement. Check some of the looks out...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: