Thursday, August 28, 2008

Democratic Convention

OMG!!! I know the world saw Obama's speech on the Democratic Convention last night. I must say that he left me speechless. Every word he said, I knew that he meant it and I believed it. Obama is going to be the first BLACK president of The United States of America. A country right now that is in turmoil in my opinion. I truly am so proud to be able to experience this moment in History and not to sound like a Afrocentric earth loving person even though nothing is wrong with that but Obama will truly lead this country to better and brighter days. He is going to pull the troops out, lower taxes and do many more wonderful things. I am truly thrilled. Obama 08! Now let's see Mc Cain top that speech!!! Check out some of Obama's speech last night...

No comments: