Saturday, August 30, 2008

Shame on you

I know everyone heard the announcement of the Republicans Vice President. Smh[Shaking my head] He is playing dirty everyone. We all know that he only picked a women because Obama did not make Hillary is VP. This is so wrong. Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against women obviously but He knows that he is wrong. This women is the governor of Alaska! Who calls that experience? Nothing goes on there! I can't believe this, I really am upset that He is playing dirty and just trying to get more women votes now. Republicans had some nerve to say that Obama didn't have any experience, well look at this chick. I have no reason to be concerned because I know that Obama is going to win. Check out a picture of the Republicans VP.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ugh! No Experience!

No comments: