Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Simmons Girls

I just adore the Simmons sisters. I love how even though their father has bread for century's and can put them and their children's children through college, They still decided to make money for themselves and exceed in school. kudos to both of them. Yesterday they were at the Las Vegas Convention Center promoting the pastries. Heres is a picture of them and Soulja Boy. Now I never was a Soulja boy fan.NEVER. I'm not going to lie when that song Crank that came out with the dance "Superman that h*$,"I did it, I will admit it but who didn't do the dance time to time? Besides that, I haven't listened to anything else of his. Someone just tell me what kind of get up is this? At least buckle the belt, that is what it is made for, HELLO!! Our young men these days smh, get it together!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: